Marnie Clagett with Clagett Photography is sponsoring the Elizabethtown VIP Presale for the Fall 2014 Sale at Pritchard Community Center! Visit the VIP Presale Page at our website to purchase your ticket to attend this special shopping time that happens after our Preferred Sellers & Sellers have shopped but before we open to the public.
The Elizabethtown VIP Presale will begin at 7 PM on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 and anyone may purchase a ticket. Tickets are $12.50 and $5 from each ticket will be going to Make-A-Wish!
We asked Marnie to tell us a bit more about herself and Clagett Photography and decided we had to share what we learned. You can see more of Marnie’s work along with all the packages offered at www.clagettphotography.com
We’re so excited to be sponsoring the VIP Presale this year! I can’t wait to meet all of you and welcome you into our family of clients! A few facts about me:
– I LOVE my job. It’s incredibly challenging work, but few things are more satisfying than finding exactly the right way to connect with a toddler during a Family Portrait Session or snuggling a fussy baby into a deep sleep at his Newborn photo session.
– I’m totally addicted to Ghirardelli Dark & Sea Salt Caramel squares.
– I would do anything for my clients! I’ve happily stood outside of a closed FedEx warehouse to beg for a package that wasn’t delivered on time for Christmas Eve, brought food to nursing moms, changed diapers and even found an airplane for a Senior Portrait Session. It’s my joy to serve you all however I can!
– In 2013, I earned my Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) certification. We’re the only studio in the area with a CPP on staff. I have a blast doing what I do, but I take my craft very seriously.
– I’m married to Bill; he’s an amazing photographer who shoots all of my weddings with me. If you ask *very* nicely, he might do a photo session for you. 😉 We have two kids, Jonas and Lily. They both love taking pictures, too.
Make sure to come by and introduce yourself at the New Parent Presale (or any time during the Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale–we’ll have our booth there Wednesday-Saturday)!