Want to promote your product or business to local families?
Rent a space on our sales floor – meet our shoppers!
Presale Sponsorship - $275 (only two available per sale location!)
your business’s logo, links, and info on our VIP Presale ticket sales page, special shoutouts on Facebook & Instagram and in emails to those purchasing tickets to the VIP Presale
spotlight booth at the entrance to ALL presale events on Wednesday of sale week (exhibitor provides table, we can provide chairs) – different sets of shoppers enter the presale at 10 AM, 11 AM, noon, 1 PM, 3 PM, and 6 PM that day
eight passes to the VIP Presale for giveaways
two passes for you & a guest to shop the 10 AM Wednesday Presale
4-Day Exhibitor Booth for all 4 days of the sale - $150
10 x 10 booth space for all four shopping days (Wednesday through Saturday) of sale week (vendor provides table, we can provide chairs)
two passes for you & a guest to shop the 10 AM Wednesday Presale and the 5 PM Friday Half-Price Presale
How our Exhibitor Program works
Exclusivity & Attendance
- For national companies, we offer brand exclusivity for booth. For example, there will only be one Avon booth, but there may also be a Mary Kay booth and an Arbonne booth. We will do our best to separate booths with similar products but locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Booths may be shared by representatives from the same brand/company, but not shared by different companies. If booths are shared, payment and communication need to be coordinated through only one person.
Setup & Hours
- Booths may be set up starting at 8 AM on Wednesday of sale week. Exhibitors will need to bring their own table. We can provide chairs.
- The sale is open for shopping – 10 AM to 9 PM on Wednesday, 9 AM to 8 PM on Thursday, 9 AM to 4 PM, and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday
- You are free to represent your business as often/little as you wish during the sale. Although sales of product are encouraged, also utilize this opportunity to GROW your customer base.
Shopping & Companion Policy
- We provide exhibitors with Presale Shopping Passes and encourage you to use them or give them away as a promotion. At no time can unpaid sale merchandise be stored in your booth space. You may not hold claim tags from large items for more than 2 hours without paying.
- You are welcome to have as many people with you as you need to staff your booth. All booth contents and companions need to fit inside your 10 x 10 area. If you need to have children with you, they must remain at the booth and cannot wander the sales floor unsupervised.
- The City of Elizabethtown may require booths making direct sales to customers to present a valid city business license.
- The City of Paducah may require booths making direct sales to customers to present a valid city business license.